290g Plain flour
1 tbsp Baking powder
230g Caster sugar
120ml Fresh milk
200g Melted butter
1tsp Vanilla essence
200g Blueberry pie filling
1. Preheat oven to 180 deg.
2. Sieve ingredient (A) into a big mixing bowl. Add in ingred (B), mix well.
3. Add in ingred (C) slowly, beat with a ballon whisk to combine ingred.
4. Spoon no. (3) into a piping bag. Pipe mixture into paper-lined tart moulds till three-quarters full. Arrange on a baking tray.
5. Spoon Ingredient (D) into another piping bag. Pipe some filling into no. (4). Use a toothpick to create a swirling effect.
6. Bake no.(5) in the preheated oven for 20-25 mins or until Cool on wire racks.
You can also add peach and strawberry slices as fillings or other fillings as u like.
Give it a try! I believe you can bake them well too.